Bamboo farming, Fruit and Tree Seedlings
Soil analysis and agronomic support
Projects management and Landscaping
Agribusiness events training
Land Reclamation & Environmental Conservation
1. Enhance understanding of the role of bamboo and tree seedlings in sound and more productive land, farm management and environmental conservation based on appropriate varieties fit for specific agro-ecological zones.
2. Spurring economic activities for creation of job opportunities to the groups of youth, women and people with disabilities through setting up of bamboo value-addition manufacturing plant.
3. Enhance sustainable bamboo nursery management, growing and harvesting of sustainable commercial forests, Plantations and woodlots.
4. Enhance access to high-value and quality seedlings that fit both local and export markets.
5. Enhance access to certified seedlings and expanded market opportunities for small holder bamboo and fruit tree products.
6. Enhancing sustainable wood harvest through establishment of belts in large scale horticultural farms, real estate firms and both private and public institutions.
7. Enhancing sustainable cities through incorporation of bamboo among other high-value trees in beatification and conservation of green spaces, hotels, lounges, Parks, streets, roads, riparian areas, botanical gardens and homesteads.
8. To greatly improve the capacity for effective development and education in agroforestry by a wide range of individuals and institutions in Kenya.